Returner Programme Consultancy
- We will partner with you to design and run a Returner Programme that attracts and supports experienced returning professionals, including your alumnae who have taken an extended career break. Whether you are targeting 1, 3 or 15 returners, we will help you to design and deliver a best-practice programme tailored to your needs and commercial objectives.
- Our Returner Programmes include:
- See our Returner Programme Dictionary for an outline of the different types of returner programme
Returner Coaching & Workshops
- We will deliver for you our proven, insight-led four-stage Returner Coaching Programme, specifically tailored for returning professionals, to offer support at each stage of the transition process. Our specialised expertise in coaching women returners enables us to address the practical and psychological challenges facing professionals returning to work after a multi-year break. This support facilitates a more rapid re-integration into the corporate environment, increases the contribution and the satisfaction of the returner and maximises the likelihood of a successful permanent hire.
- As part of a returnship, the Programme can be run one-to-one, in group format or as a mix of the two.
- The Programme can also be provided on a individual basis to coach alumni and direct external hires returning after an extended break.
- We also run training sessions for line managers to enable them to effectively support returning professionals to integrate into their team.
Access to Professionals on Career Break
- Through our Women Returners Professional Network, we can provide access the hard-to-reach high-calibre segment of women professionals on an extended career break: a largely untapped group of highly-qualified, experienced and motivated senior women. We have a subscribed network of over 2,900 women and our website acts as a central portal for return-to-work information. We reach these women through our media presence and our strong links with professional associations, parents’ networks and alumnae groups of leading universities, business schools and girls’ schools.
- This access is provided as part of our returnship programme or event partnership
- If you prefer not to run a returner programme, you can still promote your organisation’s interest in returners for specific roles. Through a tailored promotional package, we will enable you to access career break women in a variety of ways.
Women Returners Conference Partnership
- We will be running our second Women Returners Conference London on 9th November 2017. This provides an annual opportunity for selected organisations to join us as corporate sponsors, highlighting your support for diversity and returners, showcasing your returner programme, and gaining privileged access to meet informally with a group of over 200 high-calibre women.
- Our pilot event in 2016 sold-out with 175 highly-qualified attendees. To see highlights of the 2016 Conference, watch our video here.
“I believe that working with Women Returners is the most effective and efficient way to run a returner programme. They have the expertise, the networks and the knowledge and provide a specialised and independent source of support to HR and to the participant group. After 30 years in HR, I have extensive experience but not of supporting people back to work after long career breaks. Women Returners made this process easy for us and were a major factor in the success of the returnship. I would not run another programme without them.”
Head of HR, Tideway
“At O2 we are always looking for new ways to attract talent and specifically female talent in STEM. Women Returners provided us with a one stop shop of well qualified candidates and professional support to launch the first of our programmes. Julianne and the team at Women Returners supported us every step of the way, from supporting with the design of our recruitment process, helping to identify the candidates to shaping the programme and training. With a focussed and consultancy approach Women Returners were willing to tailor to suit the company and the requirements of the O2 programme. Following the success of the programme we sponsored the Women Returners Conference which was a massive success and again showed the amazing talent looking to return to the workplace.”
Diversity and Inclusion Manager, O2; Lead Resourcing Business Partner O2
To arrange an exploratory discussion about our corporate services contact Julianne Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org.