Returner Programme & Returner Event Consultancy
- We will partner with you to design and run a Returner Programme that attracts and supports experienced returning professionals, including your alumnae who have taken an extended career break. Whether you are targeting 1, 3 or 15 returners, we will help you to design and deliver a best-practice programme tailored to your needs and commercial objectives.
- Our Returner Programmes* include:
- *See our Returner Programme Dictionary
Returner Coaching & Workshops
- We provide our four-stage Returner Coaching Programme, specifically tailored for returning professionals, to offer support at each stage of the transition process. Our specialised expertise in coaching women returners enables us to address the practical and psychological challenges facing professionals returning to work after a multi-year break. This support facilitates a more rapid re-integration into the corporate environment, increases the contribution and the satisfaction of the returner and maximises the likelihood of a successful permanent hire.
- As part of a returnship, the Programme can be run one-to-one, in group format or as a mix of the two
- The Programme can also be provided on a individual basis to coach alumni and direct external hires returning after an extended break
- We run specialised workshops tailored to returning professional for professional association alumni, such as the ICAEW Comeback Community.
Access to Professionals on Career Break
- Through our sister organisation, the Women Returners Professional Network, we can help your organisation to access the hard-to-reach high-calibre segment of women professionals on an extended career break: a largely untapped group of highly-qualified, experienced and motivated senior women. We reach these women through our media presence and our strong links with professional associations, parents’ networks and alumnae groups of leading universities, business schools and UK girls’ schools.
- This access is provided as part of our returnship programme or event partnership
- If you prefer not to run a returner programme, you can still promote your organisation’s interest in returners for specific roles. Through a tailored promotional package, we will enable you to access career break women in a variety of ways.
Women Returners Conference Partnership
- We ran our first Women Returners Conference London in November 2016, with great success. 175 professional women attended this sold-out event, enabling our six corporate sponsor partners to highlight their returner programmes and to have privileged access to meet informally with this high-calibre group. We will be making the Conference an annual event.
- To see highlights of the Conference, watch our video here.
“I believe that working with Women Returners is the most effective and efficient way to run a returner programme. They have the expertise, the networks and the knowledge and provide a specialised and independent source of support to HR and to the participant group. After 30 years in HR, I have extensive experience but not of supporting people back to work after long career breaks. Women Returners made this process easy for us and were a major factor in the success of the returnship. I would not run another programme without them.”
Head of HR, Tideway
“At O2 we are always looking for new ways to attract talent and specifically female talent in STEM. Women Returners provided us with a one stop shop of well qualified candidates and professional support to launch the first of our programmes. Julianne and the team at Women Returners supported us every step of the way, from supporting with the design of our recruitment process, helping to identify the candidates to shaping the programme and training. With a focussed and consultancy approach Women Returners were willing to tailor to suit the company and the requirements of the O2 programme. Following the success of the programme we sponsored the Women Returners Conference which was a massive success and again showed the amazing talent looking to return to the workplace.”
Diversity and Inclusion Manager, O2; Lead Resourcing Business Partner O2
To arrange an exploratory discussion about our corporate services contact Julianne Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org.